Photo by slgckgc
Trick or Treat hours for Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Information is provided as-is. Unless otherwise noted all times are PM for October 31, 2017.
2017 Portsmouth Times
No date/times have been posted for Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Post your towns time now!
2017 Portsmouth Events
- Oct 27, 2017Come and meet the Ghosts on the Banke at Strawbery Banke’s famous Halloween celebration. Long-dead sea captains, 17th century shopkeepers and wayward pirates haunt the streets of Portsmouth’s oldest neighborhood as you trick or treat safely from house to historic house. Tickets available at the door.
Jack-O-Lanterns light the way to step over the threshold of time. Discover pirate treasure, visit with the wacky witch, look into the future with a gypsy fortune teller. Community members bring history back to life with spooky plays, skits, and interactive improvisation throughout the evening. Enjoy a bonfire.
Time: 5:30-8 p.m. 10/27-10/28
Admission: $8; children under age 1, free
- Oct 31, 2017Halloween ParadeMore info
For reference here are the Portsmouth Trick-or-Treat times submitted for previous years:
- Portsmouth, NH (03801) – Oct 30, 2016 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
No date/times were posted for Portsmouth, New Hampshire in 2015.
- Portsmouth, NH (03801) – 6pm
- Portsmouth, NH (03801) – Oct 30, 2014 5-8 [More info]
- Portsmouth, NH (03801) – 6
- Portsmouth, NH (03801) – Oct 30, 2013 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Halloween is just days away! This website helps you find halloween trick or treat dates and times for your town. Similiar to Wikipedia you can help by posting information for your town. It's easy and no user account is necessary!
While you are here have a look at our 2017 Halloween Costume GuideFind hours/times in your town:
While you are here have a look at our 2017 Halloween Costume Guide
Brought to you by the best online software for booking appointments, Reservv.